Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall in Lancaster


Went on a walk (jaunt?) around campus today after daydreaming out my window all morning, and figuring I should make it outside to frolic in the lovely fall scenery. The air was crisp and tinged with the fragrance of wood smoke, the leaves were vivid and restless, and I found the scene quite condusive to picture taking...


View from towards the top of campus


Squinty picture (I've really got to find friends to just take these for me)





Chicken ready to attack

And I found sheepies!


...but I scared them away

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Shelby...thanks for sharing. It looks exactly what I would expect England to look like, thank God. Watch out for the chickens, they're ruthless vicious killers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like those chickens? Would they be a potentially good breed for the coop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're quite attractive, but the rooster was growling. Then again...a growling rooster would be less likely to wake us up at dawn...

    ReplyDelete